Giving unique DIY gifts is a great way to show your loved ones you care during the holiday season. And while creating a cute gift in a jar is a fun way to give your friends and family a sweet treat during the holidays, sometimes you want to put a little more time and effort into creating a fun gift for someone special. This Christmas, dress up your gifts by transforming a plain gift in a jar into a cute snowman. I guarantee your loved ones will flip when they receive one of these adorable gifts in a jar!
White melting chocolate
Printable gift tags
Hot glue gun
- Melt chocolate according to package instructions. Dip pretzels in the chocolate and allow to cool completely. Place chocolate covered pretzels in the jar.
- Paint the lid of the jar black and allow to dry completely. Place lid on top of jar.
- Glue three buttons to the front of the jar.
- Tie ribbon around the top of the jar and secure in place with glue.
- Print the gift tags on card stock, cut out around outer edge, and tie to jar with piece of twine.
Post pics and tag me on Instagram!
I’d love to see your snowman gifts.