The holiday season is here and that means holiday parties – which in turn means, get your booty to cooking the covered dish you promised to bring 😉
Can I be real with ya? That used to scare me! Like, literal nervous stomach “gotta poop” kind of scare. When I was younger and Ronnie and I were first married, I always begged people to let me bring the plates and drinks (HA).
I was so terrified of not knowing what to make or bring that would taste good, I just opted for the easiest instead of trying to find easier recipes I knew I could succeed at.
Don’t be like me – you can do this recipe!! Your friends & family will love it!
Let someone else bring the drinks and plates…..your dip will be the highlight of the party!
Cheesy Pepperoni Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, separated
- 1 package mini pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a baking dish by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix together the cream cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and one cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Fold in half the mini pepperoni.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture into the baking dish.
- Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Top with remaining mini pepperoni.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, until cheese begins to bubble and brown.
Like It? Let me know below if you are going to try this one or if you have – what did ya think?