I love easy Christmas party snacks because y’all…I am NOT Paula Deen. HA!
Enjoying a cheeseball at a holiday party is a Christmas tradition. But sometimes, you need something a little more special than a classic cheeseball. If you’re looking to dress up your holiday spread this year, you’re going to love these cute cheeseballs. Made with classic flavors, like bacon and ranch, these yummy appetizers not only taste great – they’re adorable, too! By adding a few simple touches, you can transform plain cheeseballs into cute reindeer cheeseballs in seconds.
Check this one out and let me know what you think!
Makes 20 cheeseballs
Prep time: 10 minutes
Chill time: 1 hour
2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
1 packet ranch dressing mix
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
6 strips bacon, finely chopped
1 tomato, cut into small cubes
- Combine cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, and shredded cheddar cheese in a medium bowl. Mix until well combined.
2. Place cheese mixture in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
3. Using a tablespoon, scoop cheese mixture and form into a ball. Roll each ball in chopped bacon. Place cheese balls back in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
4. Place a piece of cubed tomato in the center of the ball as a nose.
5. Cut each pretzel in half, the cut the loop off the top of each pretzel half. Place one half on each side of the ball as antlers.
I can’t wait for you to try this one!